Deep Rock Galactic
Take on the deadliest planet in the known galaxy as a team of dwarven mercenary miners in our upcoming procedurally generated co-op sci-fi shooter - Deep Rock Galactic!
In the far future, space mining is big business.
The interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC specializes in securing the most dangerous dig sites in the galaxy. When they need a team for the toughest missions, they call in the Dwarves - mercenary miners, legendary for their ability to survive underground, and infamous for their brutality in combat.
Join a team of up to 4 players to fight, dig and explore your way through enormous cave systems, uncover the greatest riches, and make it out alive.
|— from the official site|
- 1-4 PLAYER CO-OP
- Work together as a team to dig, explore, and fight your way through a massive cave system filled with hordes of deadly enemies and valuable resources. You will need to rely on your teammates if you want to survive the most hostile cave systems in the galaxy!
- 4 UNIQUE CLASSES
- FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
- Destroy everything around you to reach your goal. There is no set path so you can complete your mission your way. Drill straight down to your objective or build an intricate network of paths to explore your surroundings -- the choice is yours. But proceed with caution, you don’t want to stumble into an alien swarm unprepared!
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED CAVE NETWORK
- Explore a network of procedurally generated cave systems filled with enemies to fight and riches to collect. There’s always something new to discover and no two playthroughs are alike.
- HIGH-TECH GADGETS AND WEAPONS
- Dwarves know what they need to bring to get the job done. This means the most powerful weapons and the most advanced gadgets around - flamethrowers, gatling guns, portable platform launchers, and much, much more.
- LIGHT YOUR PATH
- The underground caves are dark and full of terrors. You will need to bring your own lights if you want to illuminate these pitch-black caverns.
Deep Rock Galactic is a procedurally generated first person co-op shooter for up to 4 players, developed in Unreal Engine 4 by Ghost Ship Games, It was released into early access on Steam on the 28th February 2018, and launched to version 1.0 on the 13th of May 2020.
Players take on the role of a team of veteran dwarven space miners, venturing into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered, to gather ores for their corporate overlords, while expanding their roster of class-based skills and unlocking new gear and weapons.
Deep Rock Galactic Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to Deep Rock Galactic. But while we make an effort to be complete, which may include game bugs and fixes for them, we are not an official game support channel.
For official game support, the developers or members of the community can be contacted on the official Deep Rock Galactic Discord server if you need support.
Bugs and issues can be reported on the official PleaseFix platform.